Monday, April 21, 2008

my college cricket team


hi guys and gals of tagore engineering college.
i have so much of activities in college...but noting seems to be so great...but when t come to cricket...tagore is one of the best...This is a special post for all those guys who go to college and jus to c the good old days of school cricket coming back to life in college as well!!!! And For all those who played for the college, & for those who want to play for the college, and also for those who want to be a part of the college cricket Legacy.

And one more thing……

I dedicate tis post to my lovely guys who I played with… I miss my seniors and juniors as well…

Guys...! in memory of those long journey matches..!those giant kit carryin efforts..!those bat breakin feats, those adda and kolte shots, those nail biting finishes, those jonty dives,those score jumping tricks,those water bottle carryin stuffs,those drunken celebrations..,and finally in memory of being a part of d great team..!!!!

I have going to list our college cricket team members from march 2004

This is a special community for all those guys who go to college and jus to c the good old days of school cricket coming back to life in college as well!!!! And For all those who played for the college, & for those who want to play for the college, and also for those who want to be a part of the college cricket Legacy.

And one more thing……

I dedicate tis community to my lovely guys who I played with… I miss my seniors and juniors as well…

Guys...! in memory of those long journey matches..!those giant kit carryin efforts..!those bat breakin feats, those adda and kolte shots, those nail biting finishes, those jonty dives,those score jumping tricks,those water bottle carryin stuffs,those drunken celebrations..,and finally in memory of being a part of d great team..!!!!

I have going to list our college cricket team members from march 2004

Giridharan ( captain of 2004- 2005) [MBA]

very gud all rounder { giri }

Vasanthraj (vice captain 2004-2006) [CSE]

Fine all rounder,hard hitter { vasa }

Bhaskar [MECH] opng batsman

Leggie…very gud fielder

Fastin [MECH] all rounder { fasti }

Bubbly boy of our cricket team

Vivekanandh [CSE] ( captain 2006-08 )

{ ambalavayan,olan } solid opening batsman

Very gud legspinner

Srivatsen [CSE] ( vice-captain 2006-08 )

Our team dashing batsman…

Sometimes spins d ball { srilo, sri }

Rameshraja [CSE] wicket keeping batsman

{ idly }

Muralidharan [EEE] rock solid batsman

Mr reliable { murly curly, chromepet Peterson }

Arvind kumar singh [CSE] very gud off spinner

{panni puri }

Jeyavel [ECE] Team manager

Hard hitting batsman { pulav, bulk }

Govindha [EEE] fast and furious bowler

Bowls really fast { kidney guard , govi }

Sharath [EEE] middle order batsman

Silent storm { sara }

Seshvendra kumar [ECE] fast bowler

{bhel puri }

My juniors:

Vaidiyanathan [ECE] leg spinner { jumbo }

Pingalan [ECE] dasher { pingo }

Naveen chaitanay [ ECE] MR perfect {motto}

Pramod senan [ MECH ] MR rock {prami}

Tanmai mukherjee [MECH] fastie bowler

Vinoth [ AERO ] all rounder {vin }

Narendran [ECE] opng batsman {nari}

Ragavendran [ MECH ] off spinner {ragi}

Keshan [ECE] batsman { kesh }

hmm ham goin to miss all my cricket life in tagore...

but ham goin to post regulary bout coll cricket activities in my blog...

so lads post ur views..

hey tooooooooooooo guys do post ur comments

cheers

ramesh

5 comments:

L R Abhilash said...

Awesome!!!!., Will I get a look into the College team???

ramesh said...

@ abilash
dude surely wil take a snap of the team and wil post bout t...
r u frm tagore college???

L R Abhilash said...

Boss, I din't ask about looking at the coll team photo, I wanted to know whether I will get a chance to play in the team??., N yeah I m a Tagorian

Keshan said...

Anna..!! Great work na..!! Really we all miss u a lot na..!! Hope we al get a chance to meet each other..!! Ramesh na rocks..!!!


-Keshan...

Unknown said...

always tagore cricket rocks... v r the all tine ghilli

Free Blogspot Templates