Friday, July 18, 2008

happy birthday priyanka chopra


Hi guys being a ardent fan of priyanka chopra and being her birthday today I should post about her.

Oh my gosh isn’t she sexy?

Isn’t she hot?

Isn’t she cool?

Every aspect she has. When I saw her first film I was flat. She was really cute and awesome. I have no words for my sweetheart priyanka. Love u loads dear (ramesh)

Priyanka Chopra

Height 5' 7.5''
Bust : 35
Waist : 24
Hips : 34
Weight 53 Kgs
Colour of Hair: Black
Colour of Eyes: Dark-Brown
Date of Birth: Jul. 18,1982
Zodiac: Cancer

Her hobbies: singing, writing & poetry!! She was first Miss India World and later miss world in the year 2000.

Priyanka is really a bubbly gal even in her childhood days and also known to her family and friends as Sunshine & Mimi. Her friends call her as "PORKY CHOPS. She was a resident student of La Martini ere Girls College in Lucknow and studied for a short while at Maria Goretti College in Bareilly.
She completed her class 10th from Boston USA. She aims to become a software Engineer or a Criminal Psychologist. Oh my god!!! Thank you for not fulfilling her wish. Otherwise we would have missed a gorgeous beauty. She was bulldozed by her friends to take part in the Miss Bareilly contest, which she won easily. Loads to talk about her … ham stopping here
J

Nope nope I should not stop …what about her film awards…check this out

Film Fare awards
Best Female Debut, Andaaz (04)
Best Villain, Aitraaz (05)

With lots of love and affection for my honey priyanka I wish her a happy birthday.

2 comments:

arafath here said...

machi 0ne more additional info for you .. she started her film career in tamil film named tamilan... hmmm wat beauty she ... shes the only miss world who deserves tht crown da awesome beauty da and by the way machi shes lik ur sis in law so have some respect over her ok bro... lolz

AK said...

Hi... this is the link to my new site.. http://akrockz.blogspot.com
Check it out.. Have a great day.. CHEERS!!

Free Blogspot Templates