Friday, July 18, 2008

curiosity kills but thrills

i don't know whether ham typing this. because one day i thought i lost my passion for blogging.
but i don't know that i will be seeing this page again with lot of enthusiasm. oh my gosh am i getting addicted to blogging ?
i was asking questions to my self day by day and night by night this kinda questions because ham working now in night shifts.

then i thought of doing something for myself i had put my real nuts to improve this blog.
It was very fast for my blog to get a good alexa ranking :) .
so i gave a thought not to waste the hard work i had put on for this blog.
so thought of getting started again.

oh my god someone ignited me to do so. ...but i should not say their name.
thanks sweetheart...
hmmm what to do lads ham really sorry for what i am doing cos you have to see and reply for all the craps what i am going to post....hehehehh ...ham really sorry for that lads...........
k folks lets get started......

cheers
ramesh :)

3 comments:

arafath here said...

hahahaha so finally you decided to blog after a long time hope you wil do more interesting stuffs this time da mama even i had the same probs lik u man but now i have decided to blog hmmm wat a coincidence and by the way whos tht sweet heart tht made u to blog again ah hmmmm let me guess

Anonymous said...

Same here... I hardly blog these days.. I prefer palying games than blogging :P

ANyways good luck with ur re venture :P

Unknown said...

dei share some interesting nd innovative info's n ur blog rather than posting priyanka b'day , mallika 1st ni8.............

Free Blogspot Templates