Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHY DO WE YAWN?










It's widely assumed by the people of the world that,we yawn because we are tired or bored or because we see someone else doing that,but this isn't the fact.the real fact is that,scientiest say that yawning is a involuntary respiratory
reflex,which regulates the carbon-di-oxide and oxygen content in the blood.


They also say that yawning is a contgious disease,that is when one person's yawns triggers the near one.there is also a another theory stating that ,it happens to stabilse the pressure on the either side of the ear drums.

The deep intake of air can sometimes cause a sound that only the yawner can hear and the average of yawn is about 6 seconds.the word yawn is an alteration of middle english 'yonen or yenen'and the old english is 'geonian'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, I had to visit your blog and I found it great and if you feel free, you can visit my two blogs Nuclear mess in France and Global climate change

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vinoth, I am too late in visiting your blog. Great inputs. Keep the theme to one main topic as much as possible.

Free Blogspot Templates