Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my lovely school

NSN

MAIN BUILDING:

I finished my schooling in great NSN Mat hr sec school ,where i enjoyed a lot.Thing is that all my friends are alike minded people thatz y enjoyed a lot without any fight and stuffs like that.

I enjoyed a lot and at d same time i worked hard in studies,aiming 2 enter into Anna University by following guidelines of d great Arul sir and Thyagu sir (The 2 geneius).
but unfortunately i didnt succeed in that..

I enjoyed the real college life in my school days itself...
My biology Teacher always used 2 say that "innum konja daysla collegeku poyiduvinga,apparam inda school staff ellarayum marandudivinga".she also add much more flavour 2 that statement which will kindle our emotions and v all will started dreaming about our own dream college(my dream college is CEG,if not Velammal).
In my dreams,i went 2 college by riding a cool 125 cc bike,wearing faded jean(2004 style),sports shoe,spending weakends with the babes....(Tamil film parthu,kettu pona boysla nannum oruthan).

In my school days my mam used 2 scold anyone,who was not talking with girls,who was not taking part in extra curricular activites,sports,etc.she advicied us that "if u felt shy 2 speak with girls then how can u touch the wrist of the girls and read the pulse"(since v were the science group student,she mistakenly thougth that v all will become doctor) .

NSN is the first school to attain the status of HIGHER SECONDARY in chrompet.Now there are around 25 Schools in Chrompet.NSN has Two Branches in chrompet.
SILVER JUBLEE BLOCK(MAIN) [which is going 2 become GOLDEN JUBLEE BLOCK in few years]situated in Nehru Nagar,where Students from PRE KG to std VIII is studying.And rest of the students are studying in ANNEXE BLOCK,Which is situated in Chitlapakkam(3 KM from Chrompet).

They conduct inter college cultural(kalamela),inter college sports meet(NSN memorial),junior scientist(Tech event),intra college sports meet,culturals,etc.
They will always motivate us in all aspects.
I used 2 take part in dance competetion,and ham the captain of my house for the game KHO-KHO.
The highlight thing in my school is that v(students) will perform some cultural activites and conduct games during the TEACHERS DAY for staff and Staff will perform some activities during CHILDREN'S DAY 4 us.

My school never tired 2 produce state rank student in 10th and +2.Continously producing state rank rank students.

U can study,can have fun,can dance,can take part in extra curricular activities,can conduct inter college competetion,can go 2 tour and what more a student can expect.

In my school days,I went 2 Banglore,Mysore,Elagiri as tour.Now a days,they are arranging tour 2 Malasiya,singapore,etc.

NSN is having a superb infrastructure building,well equipped lab facilities,quality staff,cricket ground,indoor audi,indoor shuttle court,3 volley ball court,basket ball court,4 buses,4 mini van.

NSN is in topmost position among other schools in TCP(Tambaram,Chrompet,Pallavaram)
Ham very much proud 2 be the student of NSN school.

Hey guys,if u stay around TCP area,go and get the admission for ur sister/brother/children in NSN without any confusion.
I really miss my School days........
Do u????????

ANNEXE BUILDING:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

school naala than iruku but anga padichavanga than seriyala nenaikuren..........

Anonymous said...

hey man it was a very interesting description about our school yaaar.
but you missed a lot of ur personal stunts which you did during school days if you would have added that in the blog may be many would have enjoyed it ...... you didnt guess what i m talking about hhmmmmmmmnnnnn its ok i will remind you about that .....
you blog about "bacl" remember now ...we need more stuffs like that in your blog da ..
over all its nice budddy keep rocking in this way........

Anonymous said...

this topic s really cooll.... ya i miss my school days piggy....

Deepa said...

Hi..
Ex-NSN ite here.. i was with NSN from 89 - 93 .. PCMB bactch

Would really like to get in touch with ex NSNites

Deepa

Anonymous said...

whatever you say is true but you should no this i played hockey in tat scul because of me it won two district matches . I was also the captain for tat scul team but tat A.S mercelessly through me out becaus of the reason that my mom fought with her . That A.S forgot the laurals tat i brought to tat school in hockey cricket and athletics . Just think how much this will hurt

Guruprasad said...

U know nowadays arul institute is not that much great. They admit many students and not giving any attention even they don't know the names of the students and having only attractive speech. Useless nowadays

Free Blogspot Templates